Sunday 26 September 2010

Saving the Universe Using a Kettle And Some String!

Sorry I've been quiet on this blog. I do intend to update it fairly regular but of course as of late I've been very busy trying to put together the final edit on issue 8 of The Terrible Zodin. Once that's all done I'll have the freedom to talk more about Doctor Who on here and already have topics lined up. I will also take requests.

Additionally once you've all had time to read and hopefully enjoy TTZ8 (And I really would welcome your honest feedback) then I'd quite like to do a behind the zines feature and show how the zine was but together. Also as I'm on the editing team but thankfully not overall editor on every issue (I don't know how Leslie's done it 7 times!) I will also comment on the making of future issues as and when I can.

But in the meantime and to whet your appetite before TTZ8 we're happy to promote the competition, so here's a list below as far as I can ascertain of all current Doctor Who fanzines out there. Some are free, some you gotta pay, some are downloadable PDFs and some are photocopied A5 paper zines.

Enjoy (And make sure you tell em we sent you!)

**Last updated 29/05/11**

***

Blue Box (No longer active)

Celestial Toyroom

Comfy Chair

Enlightenment

The Finished Product

Fish Fingers and Custard

The Hub (Torchwood zine)

Inferno

Myth Makers

Panic Moon

Planet of the Ming Mongs

Rassilon's Rod (No longer active)

Reverse the Polarity

Shooty Dog Thing

The Third Zone

This Way Up

The Tides of Time

Time Space Visualiser

Venusian Spearmint

Vortex

Vworp Vworp!

Whotopia

1 comment: